Glasgow’s Wonka Fiasco is a Scary Case of AI Abuse
Organisations must strengthen their cyber resilience in 2022. Five years ago, the cybersecurity industry was in its infancy, with many businesses frantically grappling with the dangers and consequences of malware. Now, looking back, it's clear to see where business leaders went wrong with threat detection and response.
Today, the enterprise can greatly learn from the growing number of breaches and attacks and use this information to inform their cybersecurity strategies. But what exactly are the best practices for future-proofing data and other valuable assets from cyber attackers? Is there a cyber resilience model all organisations should adopt?
Striving for cyber resilience in 2022 and beyond
In this new year of cyber threats, Gareth looks at how these issues are addressed in the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) Annual Review 2021. This set out to explain how to make the UK the safest place to live and work online, based on the culmination of a five-year National Cyber Security Strategy, addressing past, present and future threats.
Points of conversation include:
- Ransomware as ‘the most immediate cybersecurity threat to UK businesses’, according to Lindy Cameron, CEO of the NCSC
- The vital importance of strengthening cybersecurity, with nearly 40% of all UK businesses (approximately 2.3 million) reporting a cyber breach or attack in 2020/21
- Striking a balance between security and availability
- The ways in which companies are adopting a cyber resilience model to ensure effective, long-term security
- How to address threats in 2022 and the tools/technologies companies need to use to tackle all areas of protection.
Join 34,209 IT professionals who already have a head start
Meet the panel
Censornet: Newlife Sees Cyber Threats Slashed to Zero
Censornet: How to Safeguard 1,500 Users by Going Beyond Web Security
FileCloud: Connecting Your Content Collaboration and Security Strategy
Censornet: Safeguarding the Most Vulnerable People – and Their Data
Censornet: Protecting Staff in a Perimeter-Free World
Cyber Security & Cloud Congress North America Unveils Esteemed Speaker Lineup
Over two-thirds of IT security decision-makers report an increase in cybersecurity budgets for 2024
Stratio: Why Data Fabric is the only pathway to enterprise Generative AI
Pentera: Automated Security Validation and Empowering Pen Testing Teams
Ontotext: Demystifying Semantic Standards and Knowledge Graphs