British astronaut, Major Tim Peake, takes data to new dimensions as he closes out Big Data LDN 2023
Empower any data user at any skill level to harness the potential of Databricks and modernize your process for developing, deploying, and managing data pipelines.
The popularity of data lakehouse architecture is increasing for good reason, but traditional data engineering can be complex, time-consuming, and costly. The solution is Prophecy, which enables any data practitioner to build out complex pipelines at scale, quickly and easily.
This architecture guide will show you how to achieve a modern, low-code data lakehouse architecture powered by Databricks and Prophecy that includes:
- a rich drag-and-drop visual interface
- built-in data transformation and enrichment
- component reuse and sharing
- automatic generation of high-quality Apache Spark code
- support for both batch and streaming workloads
Say goodbye to the headaches of traditional data engineering and hello to a more efficient and effective way of working with data.