Evolve or be Left Behind: CISO Champions Online, Europe 2021
Corinium Global Intelligence's CISO Champions Online, Europe 2021 will be bringing together the continent's leading CISOs and Information Security executives to develop and adapt security plans for the current, increasing security threats caused by COVID-19 and for the years to come.
With the average cost of a single paid ransomware attack being $1.4 million ($732,000 for those who did not give in to demands), there has never been a more important time to engage and learn from leading experts in cyber and information security.
Taking place for just 1.5 hours per day across 3 days, this event delivers the content you cannot find anywhere else! Infosecurity professionals will share their successes, failures, and lessons learned in a bite-size and interactive format. This is your chance to get up-to-speed with the latest and greatest innovations!
Expert InfoSec Speakers Include:
- CISO & Head of IT, Sparbanken Syd
- Global Director, Cyber Security Strategy, Unilever
- Head of Cyber Security Awareness & Culture, London Stock Exchange Group
- CISO, Kaia Health
- Head of Information Security Assurance, Quilter
- CISO, L&Q Group
- Group Head of Cyber Risk Intelligence, BNP Paribas
- Deputy CISO, University of Edinburgh
- Head of Information Assurance, Royal Mail Group
📆 DATES: 20 - 22 April 2021
⌚ TIMES: 2:00 pm CET Daily (Two unique 45-minute webinars per day)
🎫 Costs: Free Registration - https://bit.ly/3uBiolH