Has Google’s Gemini AI Just Killed ChatGPT? A Comparison
With the Data Virtuality Platform, PGGM has developed a data delivery infrastructure with the users in mind because they wanted to ensure that the data can be used. So how did the architecture change:
- A data virtualization platform that combines different data integration methods so data can be integrated either virtually or physically, depending on what is needed.
- A data governance platform that records what data exists in the organization, what the definition of that data is, how and where that data is stored, who owns the data, and who has access to the data.
The main benefits gained from the Data Virtuality Platform:
- Data is available much faster
- Users have access to governed data in a secure, fast, and user-friendly manner
- They are well-equipped for future use cases