Has Google’s Gemini AI Just Killed ChatGPT? A Comparison
Tech Show London 2023 has just come to a close and the EM360 team was there to interview business leaders and industry experts about everything Enterprise technology – from AI to cybersecurity to data.
As part of our interviews, we asked business leaders from a variety of different sectors to tell us about the best mistake they have made in their careers.
During the two-day event, we interviewed:
- Stelios Zarras, an analytics and AI specialist for Microsoft, about the rise of generative AI technologies like ChatGPT, and the future of AI-driven analytics in the future of the enterprise.
- Piers Morgan, Vice President of EMEA & International at eSentire, about everything data protection, cybersecurity, and the evolving cyber threat landscape.
- Elad Uzan, VP of Global Sales and Data Solutions Architecture at Datorios, about the data pipeline and how companies better manage their data.
- Rob Allen, VP of Operations at ThreatLocker and multiple speakers at the tech show about the power of zero trust in the new age of cybersecurity.
- Alexandra Daines, Senior Business Development Manager at Billigence, about International Women’s Day and the state of diversity in the tech industry.
- Richard Park, Chief Revenue Officer at RightData, about the importance of data analytics within the enterprise and some of the common challenges data practitioners are facing in today’s market.
- Charles Southwood, regional VP of Denodo, about the current trends shaping the way organisations handle, manage and protect their data.
- Martin Thunman, CEO and Co-founder of Crosser about the importance of digital transformation and the critical role of data engineering in the enterprise.
- Brendan Finnegan, Senior Marketing Manager at Fivetran, about the trends shaking the data industry and transforming data integration and management in 2023.
- Yaniv Leven, VP of SaaS Products at SQream about the power of data analytics and its necessity for any company's success given the current economic climate.
- Zahid Hossain, VP of Business Development for Tiger Analytics about the importance of data analytics within the enterprise and some of the common challenges in the data analytics space.
- Steven Horton, Account Technical Leader at IBM about its partnership with Boston Dynamics and the current and future use cases of robotics within the enterprise.
- Brett Taylor, Account Technical Leader at SentinelOne about the current state of cybersecurity and the challenges businesses are facing when it comes to protecting their data in the ever-evolving threat landscape.
Visit our Video Resources Page where we're posting all of our Tech Show London videos as well as interviews and thought leadership from across the enterprise tech community.
Nomad Data: Unveiling the Value of Data: Insights from a CDO Roundtable
Palo Alto Networks: Using Threat Intelligence Effectively in Incident Investigation
Fivetran: The Biggest Challenges Facing Data Leaders Today - And How to Solve Them
Informatica: Harnessing Data, AI and Cloud for a 360-Degree View of your Business
Zero Networks: Reinventing Identity Security
Fivetran: Modern Data Leader’s Guide to Improved Customer Outcomes
Radware: 360 Application Protection and Why Companies Need It
HID Global: Choosing the Right Visitor Management Solution
Huntress: Doing More With Less in Your Cybersecurity Strategy
Savvy: SaaS Identity Discovery and Visibility