5 New Technologies Transforming the Supply Chain
The worldwide shift to remote work during the pandemic has intensified the challenges associated with protecting Office 365 data. Barracuda ran a global survey to capture current opinions and perspectives about Office 365, data security, backup and recovery, SaaS solutions, and a variety of related topics.
The report uncovers four key challenges that organisations are facing in protecting their Office 365 data and their related concerns and priorities:
- Protecting data against attack and loss both from outside actors and inside sources.
- Organisations want granular restore and other functionality not available in Microsoft’s native capabilities.
- Data protection is both a security and a regulatory concern.
- Organisations prefer a SaaS solution that is fast and easy to get up and running.
- 52% of IT decision-makers say their organisation has experienced a ransomware attack.
- 67% of organisations are still relying solely on capabilities built-in Office 365 to backup and recover Office 365 data.