Censornet: Safeguarding the Most Vulnerable People – and Their Data
Digital Twin World, 9 November 2021 (MDT) is a FREE virtual event and conference consisting of top-level content and thought leadership discussions exploring the digital twin ecosystem.
Digital Twin World will provide insight and strategies for technology decision makers seeking to explore and evaluate thought-leadership topics and valuable strategies to drive businesses forward.
The online conference is perfect for those technology professionals making investment and strategy decisions or building and executing pioneering projects within their organisation.
The event will consist of live and on-demand sessions from over 40 speakers sharing their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences in the forms of solo presentations, expert panel discussions and in-depth fireside chats.
Topics Covered at Digital Twin World:
- Digital Twinning vs. Augmented Reality
- Revolutionising product development & maintenance
- Cognitive Computing, Machine Learning & AI
- Digital Twins driving Industry 4.0
- Digital Twin innovation for improving asset efficiency, reducing risks & enabling predictive maintenance for future business requirements
- Building a digital thread, connecting disparate systems and promoting traceability
Register for free here: https://www.digitaltwin-conference.com/ticket-registration/