Digital Transformation EXPO Manchester (DTX)
Digital Transformation EXPO Manchester (DTX) is the North's biggest enterprise IT and technology event, covering the latest in cloud, infrastructure, data, devops and cyber security. This will be co-located with Unified Communications EXPO (UCX), the leading event on modern workplace tools and strategy.
On the 17 th -18 th May 2023, industry tech leaders from Groupon, AJ Bell, Kelloggs, BNY Mellon, Manchester Airports Group, Boohoo and Linklaters, will join the DTX stage to showcase the tools and strategies needed to drive digital innovation forward.
Expect case studies, panels, workshops and roundtables on how to:
- Consolidate and optimise the tech tool stack to accelerate time-to-value
- Unravel legacy data systems to enable real-time intelligence for all employees
- Architect your way to a future state of the art infrastructure and next-gen engineering strategy
- Ensure your modern workplace toolset is intuitive, connected and utilized to full advantage
- Build a secure ecosystem that is responsive to the real threats against your operations
At DTX, we believe that together we transform, so make sure to invite your team and colleagues to take in all the event has to offer. You can’t build a world-class strategy solo…
If you’re ready to take a front-row seat, then sign up to join the North’s game-changers, rule-breakers, and tech pioneers, all in one place.
Get your free pass now: http://bit.ly/3Ed862g