Four Cost Saving Tips for Mobile Enterprises that Go Way Beyond Fuel Economy
Ask fleet owners about where to reduce costs and the most common response will be fuel. It's not surprising that fuel savings is a priority considering fuel costs are one of the biggest operating expenses for a fleet.
But if you're only looking at fuel savings then, you'll miss out on a whole range of smart ways to cut back on fleet costs.
This eBook will introduce you to four tips to reduce additional fleet operating costs. At the same time, help improve efficiency, customer service and safety.
The four main areas this eBook focuses on are:
- Improving driver safety and reducing liability
- Maximising asset utilisation
- Reducing direct labour costs
- Improving fleet profitability
- Reducing vehicle downtime with preventative maintenance