Top 7 Reasons Why Industry Leaders Moved to the Cloud
Today's Organizations are Under Massive Pressure
Chances are your organization is currently challenged by change and disruption, and you need a solution to help your business become strategically agile, resilient, and responsive to any kind of disruption.
Maybe you're experiencing challenges like:
- Legacy systems that don't meet the demands of modern financial transactions & operations.
- Your data is outdated & you can't use analytics to make decisions.
- Your infrastructure is too complicated & your systems are disaggregated.
- Employee performance & morale are low.
- Too many manual processes.
- Lack of real-time data so you can't monitor processes in real-time or innovate quickly.
Be More a More Resilient Company
Organizations are focusing on becoming more resilient now because it supports fast recovery, helps them adjust to continuous change, prepare for disruption, boost efficiency, and reimagine ways of working.
Cloud is the key.
This technology helps businesses address critical challenges, like quickly pivoting their business model and coping with urgent needs while preparing for further changes, so they can develop operational and financial resilience and better respond to disruption.
7 global leading organizations have used cloud to do exactly that:
- Lloyd's Banking Group
- Western Digital
- Argo Group
- Inland Revenue
You can understand the challenges they faced, what steps they took to transform, why they acted quickly, and how to apply these learnings to accelerate organizational resilience in your own organization.
It's Possible to Use Cloud to Transform in Mere Months
Check out some highlights from Argo Group:
Argo group is a $1.8 billion dollar publicly traded company, and even they had major problems with employee morale.
Their systems were disparate, and workflows were overly complicated and frustrating, resulting in long hours.
With a fully integrated cloud solution, the company has experienced amazing results:
- Data quality & accessibility is greatly improved.
- They can manage complex regulatory & insurance environments.
- They are more competitive in the market.
- They have a fully integrated accounting, reporting, and planning system.
They transformed employee culture in 4 months.
FREE On-Demand Whitepaper with 7 Exclusive Interviews
Get an insider view straight from these sources, along with a breakdown of insights that you can easily apply to your own initiatives with this FREE on-demand digital white paper.
Learn how these 7 companies across multiple industries approached their own transformation to overcome diverse challenges that impacted their ability to survive in a digital economy in a fast-paced 1 hour video.
Watch exclusive interviews with the executives and practitioners who ushered in cloud-based transformation for their companies, and discover the practical ways you can do this for your own business.
Disruption is here to stay. Is your company prepared?