British astronaut, Major Tim Peake, takes data to new dimensions as he closes out Big Data LDN 2023
AVIXA, the Audiovisual and Integrated Experience Association (known as AVIEA in DACH region), is bringing TIDE (Technology. Innovation. Design. Experience.) to Amsterdam, set for 5 February 2018, at Hotel Okura Amsterdam, the day before the ISE show floor opens. The conference explores the creative forces shaping the AV industry and how AV businesses can benefit from these concepts. The Amsterdam conference will focus on design thinking, bringing together designers, brand marketers, content creators, systems integrators, live events producers, and end users to share their different perspectives. These innovators will demonstrate the dynamic results and incredible experiences that come from taking a closer look at the role design plays in business. “After a successful debut at InfoComm 2017 in Orlando, we’re thrilled to bring TIDE to ISE,” said Dan Goldstein, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Communications, AVIXA. “TIDE is a great forum for gaining a fresh viewpoint on the possibilities of AV technology. The conference will help contextualize the technology that people will see while they walk the ISE trade show floor. TIDE’s innovative speakers will show how organizations are pushing the limits of technology to deliver extraordinary business results.” Packed programme The opening keynote will be followed by a series of fast-paced talks and panel discussions, breakout sessions and workshops, and networking opportunities. The line-up of TIDE speakers includes:
- Jan-Erik Baars, Head of the Design Management Program at the University of Applied Science
- Monika Bielskyte, Artist and Designer
- Pedro Gadanho, Director of MAAT, the new Museum of Art, Architecture
- Kevin Jackson, Marketer and Editor-and-Chief of Live Communication Magazine
- Julien Le Bas, Senior Vice President and Executive Creative Director for Jack Morton Worldwide
- Ben Moorsom, President and Chief Creative Officer of Debut Group
- Daan Roosegaarde, Founder of Studio Roosegaarde
- Sabine de Schutter, Founder, Studio De Schutter
- Deborah Armstrong, Founder, Strong & CO
- James Simpson, Lighting Visualiser, Royal Opera House
To see the entire line-up and schedule, visit www.tideconference.com/amsterdam . TIDE: KEY TAKEAWAYS
- Uncover Key Insights: Discover new ideas for driving business and creative growth.
- Contextualize Technology: Before walking out onto the ISE tradeshow floor, reset with a day spent contextualizing AV technology in terms of solutions and end results.
- Networking: Meet like-minded professionals interested in exploring new ideas to drive business growth, in a comfortable and intimate environment conducive to making new connections.
TIDE's Global Partners Biamp and Nureva sponsor AVIXA's TIDE conference program. TIDE's early bird registration has been extended, and you can get your ticket at the rate of €650 -- a nearly 50-percent saving from onsite registration. Learn more and register at www.tideconference.com/Amsterdam .
AVIXA™ is the Audiovisual and Integrated Experience Association, producer of InfoComm trade shows around the world, co-owner of Integrated Systems Europe, and the international trade association representing the audiovisual industry. The Association is known as AVIEA in the DACH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland). Established in 1939, AVIXA has more than 5,400 members, including manufacturers, systems integrators, dealers and distributors, consultants, programmers, live events companies, technology managers, content producers, and multimedia professionals from more than 80 countries. AVIXA members create integrated AV experiences that deliver outcomes for end users. AVIXA is a hub for professional collaboration, information, and community, and the leading resource for AV standards, certification, training, market intelligence and thought leadership. Additional information is available at avixa.org. Additional Links: